Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Canada10
-nS|Holy JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Canada10
-nS|Fooz` JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! I_vote_lcapJuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! I_voting_barJuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! I_vote_lcapJuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! I_voting_barJuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!

Go down 
+3
HellYeah!!!
KoKe$
.:JuniX:.
7 posters
AuthorMessage

JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Empty
PostSubject: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm

I think it goes: (all hate me!!!
Now I am leaving Urban Terror! forever!!
much fun in the game and in life!!!

BB all

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

JuniX
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

OK Junix. I tried to be nice to you and support you, but I guess you just don't understand everything I told you. For those who don't know, I told him that it doesn't matter what some people say as long as you have the confidence in yourself to achieve, be mature, and be responsible. Now, Junix, are you really letting some people who call you "noob" occasionally get to you? If you can't deal with these problems, you aren't ready for what lies ahead in life. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
HellYeah!!!
Admin
HellYeah!!!

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Very inspirational kokes.

Kokes speaks the wise truth....im sorry Junix

Good Bye
Back to top Go down
https://ns-clan.forumotion.com
REAPER

REAPER

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 pm

I tried to talk to you in game, but you wouldn't listen.

You need to understand how to differentiate real life between in game. You think everyone hates YOU, but it isn't you that people dislike, it is your behavior. Calling people noobs if they kill you and tking our TRY friends.

I am understanding of what changes you are going through but you need to learn to control your actions and words. Recently you have been acting very childish No I forget your age, but that is no excuse, you still need to watch what you say, not just in game but in real life.

I am sorry that you are leaving on such terms.

I am sorry to say this but with your recent behavior I am not sure we would want you in NS.

Have fun with PS3 and MW3.
Goodbye and good luck

REAPER
Back to top Go down
moltisanti

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm sry for tonight, but you were pretty annoying.

When i'm on try server, i'm here for having a fun time with try members and some friends from ns of course.
So, i really don't like the big talking, and i hate more the "kid behavior".

You shooted me twice and med me.
And the next round, you shooted me 44% and run away ??
It's not against YOU personnaly, hawk did the same thing before (not yesterday night) and I HATE that exactly the same way.(but i can't ban her she is our server owner :] )

Of course the ban came from my overaction to your behavior,(i'm not very patient) but i told you to don't shooting at me and you did it again!
And it's the same story about shoxiis on try forum.
YOU started a "fight" with shoxiis.(it's not really a fight b/c shoxiis doesn't want it, he was applying for try)

1st.You could say politely, you disagree with his words, no need to say "you're such a victime......."

2nd. I asked to you 2, don't start a fight on try forum, but you didn't listened to me.
You insulted him.

I'll glad to unban you if you decide to come back play urt on our server.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:18 am

Molti, don't worry. You didn't overreact. I also saw what he posted on the TRY forum; it was quite immature and it displayed his irrationality. What he did fully merited a ban. By posting about himself leaving UrT, Junix is asking for sympathy; he wants everyone to forgive him and to be nice to him. Don't apologize, as you'll only give him a sense of righteousness. He deserves the farewell he received.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 am

Well... I was right about the whole sympathy thing. Junix just sent me a PM saying that he isn't leaving UrT, but he is changing his name. He asked for me not to tell others his new name, and I will respect that. Disappointing...
Back to top Go down
IJustCantAim

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 am

KoKe$ wrote:
Well... I was right about the whole sympathy thing. Junix just sent me a PM saying that he isn't leaving UrT, but he is changing his name. He asked for me not to tell others his new name, and I will respect that. Disappointing...

History repeats itself again...
How many times did we saw this last year ?

Junix, if you read this, I hope you really change your behavior, because people will quickly find who you are again.
Back to top Go down
moltisanti

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:37 am

Well actually if he want to be unban, he should give me his ip, and then, even if he changed his nick, with rcon status, i will be able to track and recognize his ip.
Back to top Go down
IJustCantAim

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 am

You are right, but even when we played almost exclusively on Voxel, when kids changed name to change their identity, we usually found out pretty quickly and the name change was useless. Unless the behavior changed as well.

Take Zanni as a good example on how it should be done !
Back to top Go down
HellYeah!!!
Admin
HellYeah!!!

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Kokes, please PM me with the information that i need to know. I dont really know much about whats going on. This sorta reminds me of a certain kid who is in ap3x', clan. I think you all know who i am talking about.

Anyway, Kokes, whats Junix new name...pm me please
Back to top Go down
https://ns-clan.forumotion.com
Fooz

Fooz

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Mmmmh, I am sorry. Anyway I'll delete you in our Member List :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!   JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

JuniX Leave Urban Terror !!!
Page 1 of 1