Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Canada10
-nS|Holy We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Canada10
-nS|Fooz` We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 I_voting_barWe should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWe should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 I_voting_barWe should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

We should start scrimming again.

Go down 
+9
Wh!t3tOaD!
falc`
beni´´
Maddyn
2BaD
REAPER
`Mike
KoKe$
joppi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2BaD

We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:43 pm

o well, Nice :p
Back to top Go down
Gwenayde

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Yeah I'm down to scrim again, I've been on ts3 a bit but you guys are never there Sad uzF also wants me to compete with them so div 11 should be a good way to get back into urt Razz yea if you see me on ts3 and you wanna scrim then just grab me, I'll always be up for one
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 am

Gwenayde wrote:
Yeah I'm down to scrim again, I've been on ts3 a bit but you guys are never there :(uzF also wants me to compete with them so div 11 should be a good way to get back into urt :Pyea if you see me on ts3 and you wanna scrim then just grab me, I'll always be up for one

omg you're playing urt again! I'll make sure to drag you in whenever I'm around. Don't be shy to ask either. Can't wait to play with you.
Back to top Go down
falc`

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:25 pm

I'll be on to maybe scrim some this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:16 am

well u guys took a break, i have been only a week away from urt during 2 and half year xd, for me its the best game what i know, not maybe the funniest but the fact that then more u play urt then better u are, since u can practice jumping etc stuff what u cant do in other games, but yeah sometimes i have felt like retired, prolly cuz of playing too much during a little time, i got like 490 hours of 4.2 which is crazy imo
Back to top Go down
KDF

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:56 pm

2BaD wrote:
ya.... They also added a guy called Kermitthefrog or so to the roster..... He never uses kevlar, is color blind so only tac googles, and asked how NC worked, didn't know how many maps were played...

Stumbled upon this post randomly while bored at work... lol wtf?

1) I used kevlar for every match... in pubs I often don't because I was a jumper before I started fragging seriously, and I don't like to be slowed down.
2) I am not color blind and have NEVER used tac goggles.
3) Yes, I asked how NC worked because I had never played in one before... my bad...

Now that I've been actively playing, I've improved 100x... you will see that in the next Nations Cup if we manage to field a team.

And I don't know why you'd bitch about any of this in the first place... Team Canada had serious attendance issues and I showed up to every match. You're welcome? Anways... I have no regrets... that was my first time playing competitively and it sparked something in me... I actually started trying to improve... playing scrims... tweaking my config, etc.
Back to top Go down
2BaD

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 am

Sorry if I offended you but you were quite bad at the time and I was just saying that Canada was really lacking of players to end up with someone with so little experience... The colorblind guy wasn't you was someone else and I'm glad you've improved. I personnaly completly stopped urt. How did you end up on our forums? have a nice day
Back to top Go down
KDF

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:07 am

Oh I agree... I was terrible at the time. I had very little experience with team survivor, didn't know half the maps very well at all, etc etc. But... you gotta start somewhere!

I have no idea how I stumbled across these forums... when I am bored at work I browse URT-related sites and somehow ended up here.

And why quit?!? The NA scene is starting to show signs of life again... we need our better players to get with the program! Am hoping you will be interested in playing for Canada again next year? We need someone other than Brainie to lead the charge... his attitude sucked and people really don't seem to like him very much.
Back to top Go down
2BaD

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:15 pm

urt is dead csgo 24/7
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:33 am

lololol urt is dead
Back to top Go down
Maddyn

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:54 am

What a pitty.

you can glorify cs:go in the other thread Razz
Back to top Go down
`Mike

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Maddyn I love you 

We're just waiting for the HD release. See ya guys in 2020  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Maddyn

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:52 am

Well, won´t be that long, but won´t be that good. Saw serveral things... normally it cant be still seen as classic urbanterror.

2020... well, maybe i can tell my kids then, what urt was Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:58 am

Ahah yeah... We've played so much of that stuff.. Glad to see that we're all still together even if we don't play urt anymore
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Indeed. Though I'm sure we'll get back into urt as soon as summer is over.
Back to top Go down
beni´´

beni´´

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:06 am

KoKe$ wrote:
Indeed. Though I'm sure we'll get back into urt as soon as summer is over.
No. Fucking. Way.
Back to top Go down
Gwenayde

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:55 pm

gwen is dead lol 24/7 :p

hi im back <33
Back to top Go down
`Mike

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am

Gwen Smile

So, uhm... about scrimming again.
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 pm

scrim on cs instead yo

I know a shit team of gold novas and aks , could probs get to do smth vs them
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:36 pm

yo gwen! Smile how u doing?

yeah fuck urt, cs 4 lyfe.
Back to top Go down
beni´´

beni´´

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 pm

KoKe$ wrote:
yo gwen! Smile how u doing?

yeah fuck urt, cs 4 lyfe.

thats right bitch
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:03 pm

I take it back.. just decided to randonly hop on urt and joined a dm server... went huge got called a cheater and shit ... but i enjoyed myself more than I do when playing cs lately Surprised

Double helments seemed like the easiest thing too... If we're enough to play I think I'm down
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:10 am

2BaD wrote:
I take it back.. just decided to randonly hop on urt and joined a dm server... went huge got called a cheater and shit ... but i enjoyed myself more than I do when playing cs lately Surprised

Double helments seemed like the easiest thing too... If we're enough to play I think I'm down

woah. didn't expect that Surprised

well i personally don't feel like picking urt back up, but if you guys wanna start it up again, i'll help out and lead scrim etc. though i'd wanna find someone who could fill the in-game leader role so i don't have to be around all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
`Mike

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:41 am

No... I'm putting a stop to this bullshit right now. We are not, I repeat NOT, ever playing URT again.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:17 pm

well, when you say it like that... ok sir
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:13 pm

I don't want to start another season that much, just wouldn't have minded playing some scrims here and there for fun on irc if we ever had 5
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:51 am

mikes lying he would play dont you lie to me!
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:51 am

now about league scrims .... =P
Back to top Go down
`Mike

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:34 am

Holy wrote:
now about league scrims .... =P

Yes, about this. When are we gonna get our future bronze, ranked 5's team up and running?
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:46 pm

yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:28 pm

JELLOWH
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:19 pm

feggit
Back to top Go down
beni´´

beni´´

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:16 pm

KoKe$ wrote:
feggit

Hey hey hey, be nice.

Waddup toad bitch
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:55 am

this topic is so fucking random forall the sht we say on it lol
Back to top Go down
`Mike

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:36 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should start scrimming again.    We should start scrimming again.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We should start scrimming again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -nS| :: Gaming :: Urban Terror-
Jump to: