Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Making UrT Run Better. Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Making UrT Run Better. Canada10
-nS|Holy Making UrT Run Better. Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Making UrT Run Better. Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Making UrT Run Better. Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Making UrT Run Better. Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Making UrT Run Better. Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Making UrT Run Better. 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Making UrT Run Better. Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Making UrT Run Better. Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Making UrT Run Better. Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Making UrT Run Better. Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Making UrT Run Better. Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Making UrT Run Better. Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Making UrT Run Better. Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Making UrT Run Better. I_vote_lcapMaking UrT Run Better. I_voting_barMaking UrT Run Better. I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Making UrT Run Better. I_vote_lcapMaking UrT Run Better. I_voting_barMaking UrT Run Better. I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Making UrT Run Better.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Making UrT Run Better. Empty
PostSubject: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi guys, I thought I would help people who have shitty computers, so I made a small tutorial (with the help of someone else's).
Here it is: http://psurt.enjin.com/forum/m/2311332/viewthread/2409787-making-urt-run-better
Back to top Go down
hewhoatepie

hewhoatepie

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:42 am

Yea I definitely need this as my computer is absolutely terrible Razz thanks KoKe$ Razz
Back to top Go down
D3U$

D3U$

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Hahaha you didn't play with mine xD
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:44 pm

lol well did you read the instructions? I know for a fact it would help you a lot.
Back to top Go down
D3U$

D3U$

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Yeah i read it.

But my ventilator have some prob so my laptop overheat and I start to lag. That's why can't play more than 30min less "having a break"

And thx for information, i'll try to make the changes to make running urt better

PS: I have some doubt on the syntax of my sentence tell me if you don't understand Wink
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 pm

http://forums.pugbot.com/index.php?topic=66.
works really fine, The only problem is that the config won't load when you change it on the sacc's thinggy. To change the config you just have to open the your urban terror file and change it, open sacc and it will work,
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:20 pm

l)3U$ wrote:
Yeah i read it.

But my ventilator have some prob so my laptop overheat and I start to lag. That's why can't play more than 30min less "having a break"

And thx for information, i'll try to make the changes to make running urt better

PS: I have some doubt on the syntax of my sentence tell me if you don't understand Wink

lol I have the same problem! I use 2 textbooks (front and back) that I have to alternate to keep my computer front overheating. If it overheats, it lags (it becomes on and off unresponsive), and it does that until I cool my computer down somehow. -.-
Back to top Go down
D3U$

D3U$

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:23 pm

If it overheat i drop to 3fps and 0ping Suspect

but WTF!?

xD
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Now I thought I had the worst computer here. Get a new one! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fooz

Fooz

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:00 am

KoKe$ wrote:
Now I thought I had the worst computer here. Get a new one! Razz
I don't think so... You haven't seen mine damn! Mad
Back to top Go down
D3U$

D3U$

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 am

I think you can't compete with me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making UrT Run Better.   Making UrT Run Better. Empty

Back to top Go down

Making UrT Run Better.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -nS| :: Gaming :: Urban Terror-
Jump to: