Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Scrim with euro randoms Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Scrim with euro randoms Canada10
-nS|Holy Scrim with euro randoms Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Scrim with euro randoms Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Scrim with euro randoms Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Scrim with euro randoms Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Scrim with euro randoms Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Scrim with euro randoms 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Scrim with euro randoms Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Scrim with euro randoms Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Scrim with euro randoms Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Scrim with euro randoms Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Scrim with euro randoms Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Scrim with euro randoms Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Scrim with euro randoms Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Scrim with euro randoms I_vote_lcapScrim with euro randoms I_voting_barScrim with euro randoms I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Scrim with euro randoms I_vote_lcapScrim with euro randoms I_voting_barScrim with euro randoms I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Scrim with euro randoms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Scrim with euro randoms Empty
PostSubject: Scrim with euro randoms   Scrim with euro randoms EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Reporting another victory against some euro randoms. Most intense match I've had this far in my urt career. Almost every other match I've had has been complete rape one way of the other. We won by a differential of of 4. 2 maps we really need to work on are Turnpike and Sanc. I have some suggestions for Turnpike, which I will talk about next time we're scrimming there. Also, thanks to scrooge and Mr.Skellington for ringing for us.

Scrim with euro randoms Ut4_tu13
Scrim with euro randoms Ut4_ca12
Back to top Go down
falc`

falc`

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with euro randoms   Scrim with euro randoms EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 pm

was a fun scrim. casa seems like one of our strong maps along with orbital but i agree with kokes we could use some work on turnpike and sanc. so everyone try to show for practice Saturday and Sunday because were gonna be going hard on turnpike and sanc strats because those are 2 maps that we are weak at at the moment. But otherwise it was a fun scrim
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with euro randoms   Scrim with euro randoms EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh and btw notice how I have the least deaths on both maps (other than Skellington as he subbed in halfway through). It's cuz I'm clutch-tastic; don't deny it. Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
falc`

falc`

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with euro randoms   Scrim with euro randoms EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm

KoKe$ wrote:
Oh and btw notice how I have the least deaths on both maps (other than Skellington as he subbed in halfway through). It's cuz I'm clutch-tastic; don't deny it. Very Happy hahaha

No U lose. I rushed alot more than u and only had more death AND ALOT MORE KILLS. I was 4 kills away from twice the amount of kill u had so Nope u lost men
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with euro randoms   Scrim with euro randoms EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 pm

drake` wrote:
No U lose. I rushed alot more than u and only had more death AND ALOT MORE KILLS. I was 4 kills away from twice the amount of kill u had so Nope u lost men

hehe pffft only on casa. On tp u failed hard. And I did rush quite a bit on casa. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stephen

Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with euro randoms   Scrim with euro randoms EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Falco ice you're back down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim with euro randoms   Scrim with euro randoms Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrim with euro randoms
Page 1 of 1