Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Got bored, made a logo (: Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Got bored, made a logo (: Canada10
-nS|Holy Got bored, made a logo (: Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Got bored, made a logo (: Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Got bored, made a logo (: Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Got bored, made a logo (: Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Got bored, made a logo (: Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Got bored, made a logo (: 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Got bored, made a logo (: Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Got bored, made a logo (: Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Got bored, made a logo (: Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Got bored, made a logo (: Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Got bored, made a logo (: Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Got bored, made a logo (: Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Got bored, made a logo (: Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Got bored, made a logo (: I_vote_lcapGot bored, made a logo (: I_voting_barGot bored, made a logo (: I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Got bored, made a logo (: I_vote_lcapGot bored, made a logo (: I_voting_barGot bored, made a logo (: I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Got bored, made a logo (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flyOver

flyOver

Got bored, made a logo (: Empty
PostSubject: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 pm

I got bored, so I jumped on Photoshop, messed around with some elements and pictures and made a little logo for the team. I resized it to fit the header of the site. Hope you like it Very Happy

Got bored, made a logo (: V33ddx
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 pm

This makes us look like a bunch of girls.... or are we trying to attract females!!?

apart from that niice keep it up
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 am

lol nice for you first time bro :p
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:50 am

Tank you toad (:
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 am

It's pretty nice. Having an extensive past with using photoshop, it's nice that I know exactly how you did every single effect in there. Very Happy Other than that, and I'm just giving constructive criticism, I think you could work on the color schemes a bit as well as the cropping of the UrT characters (although I can tell the original pictures weren't in high-res). Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Stephen

Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:26 am

KoKe$ wrote:
It's pretty nice. Having an extensive past with using photoshop, it's nice that I know exactly how you did every single effect in there. Very Happy Other than that, and I'm just giving constructive criticism, I think you could work on the color schemes a bit as well as the cropping of the UrT characters (although I can tell the original pictures weren't in high-res). Keep it up!

Kokes shut up people in pakistan dont know what good is.

Its good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 am

Oh ok Stephen, I see how it is.
Back to top Go down
Stephen

Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 am

KoKe$ wrote:
Oh ok Stephen, I see how it is.

Child, please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
flyOver

flyOver

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Haha thanks for the feedback, still learning here and there though. Hopefully can be your cs5's during events and shit.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Yeah by the way, the picture quality was terrible for the Urban Terror models. But maybe for your league and events I could do little pictures off photoshop for them and what not. Give me a bit of practice. afro
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:50 pm

FlyOver wrote:
Yeah by the way, the picture quality was terrible for the Urban Terror models. But maybe for your league and events I could do little pictures off photoshop for them and what not. Give me a bit of practice. afro

The models are terrible, but if the original pic is in somewhat high-res, you can crop it smoothly. It can be tedious, but it makes the final product look much better. For example, take our current clan logo. It took me about 30 minutes at least for both cropping the eagle and cropping the soldier.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Quick question Kokes, what tool are you using to crop images? I'm using the Quick Select Tool. Also, do you use the Navigator to zoom into your picture, to cut in detail? Just wondering these things so in the near future I can improve my Photoshop quality & work.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Well, I did some playing around in Photoshop, and to be honest I find it easier to add a layer mask to the photo. Than using the brush tool on black, to remove it, creating transparency, takes longer but defiantly gives you better results.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm

FlyOver wrote:
Well, I did some playing around in Photoshop, and to be honest I find it easier to add a layer mask to the photo. Than using the brush tool on black, to remove it, creating transparency, takes longer but defiantly gives you better results.

Yeah that's what I do. You're not as bad as I thought. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Haha, tanks<33 I just got into CS5, taking Digital Design 1 at my school.
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:29 pm

KoKe$ wrote:
The models are terrible, but if the original pic is in somewhat high-res, you can crop it smoothly. It can be tedious, but it makes the final product look much better. For example, take our current clan logo. It took me about 30 minutes at least for both cropping the eagle and cropping the soldier.

^Nice to know you have a life! XD
lol i joke ive messed around with blender a few times creating a decent head etc from a 0, and 90 degree picture and took forever =/ in fact i never even finihsed past the basic hollowing out on the mounth and eyes as my computer was doing crazy shizzle. Do you just learn this stuff from trial and error or..?
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Holy wrote:
^Nice to know you have a life! XD
lol i joke ive messed around with blender a few times creating a decent head etc from a 0, and 90 degree picture and took forever =/ in fact i never even finihsed past the basic hollowing out on the mounth and eyes as my computer was doing crazy shizzle. Do you just learn this stuff from trial and error or..?

I've messed around on photoshop for a while, but I've also taken some digital imaging courses at my school, as well as helping make the school's yearbook (designing page layouts etc).
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Lol ahh thats cool =o

so much for sleeping >_> do you use blender or tried?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got bored, made a logo (:   Got bored, made a logo (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Got bored, made a logo (:
Page 1 of 1