Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ RAGERS! Lmfao Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD RAGERS! Lmfao Canada10
-nS|Holy RAGERS! Lmfao Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' RAGERS! Lmfao Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni RAGERS! Lmfao Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips RAGERS! Lmfao Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon RAGERS! Lmfao Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn RAGERS! Lmfao 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 RAGERS! Lmfao Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje RAGERS! Lmfao Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k RAGERS! Lmfao Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays RAGERS! Lmfao Canada10
-nS|Fooz` RAGERS! Lmfao Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde RAGERS! Lmfao Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson RAGERS! Lmfao Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
RAGERS! Lmfao I_vote_lcapRAGERS! Lmfao I_voting_barRAGERS! Lmfao I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

RAGERS! Lmfao

Go down 
+3
Holy
KoKe$
flyOver
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 am

Haha, so guess what? This guy got banned from [TRY]Server TS. Yay!
These crackers thought we were hacking, me and bean<3. No spectations or
anything. SaintHawk raged and just banned us cause me and bean were
trashing them 2v3. LOLOLOLZ.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 am

Ugh those try guys always act out of impulse. I'll have a word with Saint and the rest of them. I'll do what I can to get you unbanned -.-
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:09 am

I appreciate it Kokes. Thy unbanned me awhile ago for "hacking" when no demo was supplied or anything... They think they are the best. Theres so many good ass players out there just dont put themselves in the spot light
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:29 am

Oo ive played with bean before =o
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 am

Beans my boo<33 they just mad cause me and bean can take the whole team(:
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 am

It's easy to forget that there are amazing players out there.

Last edited by KoKe$ on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 am

Exactly, Im typically one of those players. Few people know me,
and just like CreanaK, old school player no one really knew
Back to top Go down
IJustCantAim

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 pm

FlyOver wrote:
I appreciate it Kokes. Thy unbanned me awhile ago for "hacking" when no demo was supplied or anything... They think they are the best. Theres so many good ass players out there just dont put themselves in the spot light

[TRY] is the best clan of all time, just NOT at UrT ...

To be honest, you were a dick. I personally did not like your comments. No matter if you hacked or not, it is Saint's server and if you were ruining Saint's FUN, she has every right in the world to ban you.

Many good players (not so much now...) came to TRY server and beat the shit out of us and everything was fine (Falco, CMEOD, Fonducci, ...). But when trollers start their shit, we either play somewhere else or kick. Since it's Saint's server, she decide who she wants to play with.

Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Wasn't being a dick. Kish kept harassing me about my gameplay. All I did was stand my ground and told them how I felt. Never curses towards you guys, harassed, trolled or anything. Kish always starts with me whrn I enter the game. Cheat or Not Idgaf, Falco has known me for years, i dont bullshit. I told the truth and thats all i can say. Either way me and bean were banned for no reason, not to mention bean never did shit. All because i had a good night of urt we get banned for just rawking everyone on the server.
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 pm

There server there rules.. =/
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 pm

So basically their rules are accuse someone for hacking and than yell at them and call them a dick cause they stood up for themselves. Rule 2: ban the player and his partner because they are doing good.
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 pm

You know people are amazing and much better players than a few ragers so they just call hacks cause they don't want to believe that players are better than them.
I'm pretty sure that if [TRY] wouldn't have known me and Kokes since we were noobs they would have banned us already.

That's what exactly happened with Hemp in Urban-zone and Clanbase. Some players in ClanBase were just raging at him and the admins just banned him. In Urban-Zone, some admins raged at him, watched the demos where there are no proofs of wallhack and still banned him. This is what happened to the best French player of all time and maybe the best player in UrT. He's also been playing FTWgl and since they are not ragers they didn't ban him from the league and also talked to UZ about his ban. He plays FTW for more than 3 seasons and was never accused of wallhack.

I just think that [TRY] should stop raging and don't ban people if there are no proofs of wallhack in a demo, but could ban someone if they are just raging as fuck or being an ass. I don't think Dog was trolling since he's a good guy. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Thays absolutely true toad and I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
IJustCantAim

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:26 pm

There are also players who pretend to be very good since they where playing UZ and Clanbase for a long time.
And then, someone takes the time to review a demo and they find they obviously WH.
Scaryman is one of the example.
When he was accused of WH, he created an IRC channel and many many players joined the channel to say he was not a cheater and defend him. Yet, when you look at the demo he clearly hacked. And everyone who "thought" they knew Scaryman realized they were wrong and that he was a stupid cheater.

About Hemp, I have demos of him I saved in my "cheater" folder. Honestly, I don't remember well that case,and too lazy/buzy to watch them again, but if I saved them under "cheater" there ust be a reason.
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:39 pm

IJustCantAim wrote:

About Hemp, I have demos of him I saved in my "cheater" folder. Honestly, I don't remember well that case,and too lazy/buzy to watch them again, but if I saved them under "cheater" there ust be a reason.

This is what happens when someone is just too pro at a game. I watched the demos, seemed like a wallhack, also kept an eye at his gamesense and was not a wallhack at all. I'm friend with some frenchies that are in his clan and were playing with them for always. t0t0, you may know is a really good friend of me and joined overexcited for ftwgl, well he's his best friend and is pretty sure he doesn't hack. You're right with the thing we can't even trust our best friends, but watch his demo again, seems like wallhack, but he doesn't.
Look at Console, he was my best friend that time and he hacked...
Back to top Go down
IJustCantAim

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm

I'll take a look again at Hemps' demo.

Meanwhile, I have to confess some TRY members rage quickly.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm

What's that gotta do with me ? I was never demoed or anything... Banned for no fucking reason.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm going to have to intervene. TRY and NS are very good friends, all rivalries aside. Let's keep it that way.

Fly, I know you were wronged, but people make mistakes and disorder is more prominent than order. PHD was simply trying to find a way to apologize on behalf of his fellow clan members. We'll go ahead and pin this as an anomaly and hope it never happens again. Forgive and forget, that's how we move forward from these types of things.
Back to top Go down
moltisanti

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 am

I wasn't there so idk what's happened exactly, so this post is not specially for you, but i just explain the rules.

1st. About hacker, every player can treat you "hacker ...." on our server, but if they dont made demo, we dont ban the guy.
the best thing to do is to ignore them, don't even answer, it's just gonna be worst, you lost your calm the others guys too(and of course if they are admins they win!=BAN). Or ask them to take a demo and post it.
As far as i'm concerned, i never call somebody hacker or wh (even if i'm raging for some others reasons), i go in spec first, i take my demo and when i'm sure, you 'll see in bigtext, "everybody say BB to nameofhacker", and then i ban.
SO even if some try member/leader think you hack, just ignore them and keep kicking their ass.

2nd. About assholes, dick, and other very annoying people.
Demo is not necessary for being banned in this case.

We are here for having fun, and we just hate (no matter if we powned or we are powned), guys who came and start to troll or annoying others players, specially when they are new and when we played with them before 1 or 2 times only. I can't give you any forbidden words, bc there are not, it depend of the context.
But it's just a general behavior who is judged unacceptable and you have your ban.

You can come on try forum immediatly, and talk with us, and explain you (instead of posting on your own forum), but the best thing to do is to stay ban 1 or 2 days, and come to our forum and asked to be unban.

If you annoyed saint and if phd said "you were a dick" it probably mean if i was there you got banned sooner than they did it !(idk you so it's just a guess, but this sentence is specially for you)

@Toad, no you and kokes wouldn't be banned if we don't know you, because i see a lot of good players (much better than you bitch Smile on try server and of course for some, i was suspicious, i just spec....and of course i was disappointed, they were just awsome nothing else.

I hope you get unbanned (you're a ns member you diserved a 2nd chance but dont ruined it), and see ya IG.

oh and i almost forget, listen your wise leader Smile

KoKe$ wrote:
I'm going to have to intervene. TRY and NS are very good friends, all rivalries aside. Let's keep it that way.

Fly, I know you were wronged, but people make mistakes and disorder is more prominent than order. PHD was simply trying to find a way to apologize on behalf of his fellow clan members. We'll go ahead and pin this as an anomaly and hope it never happens again. Forgive and forget, that's how we move forward from these types of things.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 pm

moltisanti wrote:
I wasn't there so idk what's happened exactly, so this post is not specially for you, but i just explain the rules.

1st. About hacker, every player can treat you "hacker ...." on our server, but if they dont made demo, we dont ban the guy.
the best thing to do is to ignore them, don't even answer, it's just gonna be worst, you lost your calm the others guys too(and of course if they are admins they win!=BAN). Or ask them to take a demo and post it.
As far as i'm concerned, i never call somebody hacker or wh (even if i'm raging for some others reasons), i go in spec first, i take my demo and when i'm sure, you 'll see in bigtext, "everybody say BB to nameofhacker", and then i ban.
SO even if some try member/leader think you hack, just ignore them and keep kicking their ass.

2nd. About assholes, dick, and other very annoying people.
Demo is not necessary for being banned in this case.

We are here for having fun, and we just hate (no matter if we powned or we are powned), guys who came and start to troll or annoying others players, specially when they are new and when we played with them before 1 or 2 times only. I can't give you any forbidden words, bc there are not, it depend of the context.
But it's just a general behavior who is judged unacceptable and you have your ban.

You can come on try forum immediatly, and talk with us, and explain you (instead of posting on your own forum), but the best thing to do is to stay ban 1 or 2 days, and come to our forum and asked to be unban.

If you annoyed saint and if phd said "you were a dick" it probably mean if i was there you got banned sooner than they did it !(idk you so it's just a guess, but this sentence is specially for you)

@Toad, no you and kokes wouldn't be banned if we don't know you, because i see a lot of good players (much better than you bitch Smile on try server and of course for some, i was suspicious, i just spec....and of course i was disappointed, they were just awsome nothing else.

I hope you get unbanned (you're a ns member you diserved a 2nd chance but dont ruined it), and see ya IG.

oh and i almost forget, listen your wise leader Smile

KoKe$ wrote:

Sounds good lolol
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Major quote fail. Razz
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 pm

KoKe$ wrote:
Major quote fail. Razz

I fail at everything, nothing new lolz
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

moltisanti wrote:

@Toad, no you and kokes wouldn't be banned if we don't know you, because i see a lot of good players (much better than you bitch Smile

if we were trying omg <3
Back to top Go down
Molson

Molson

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:00 pm

As I can see you continued to fail Fly <3
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

RAGERS! Lmfao Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGERS! Lmfao   RAGERS! Lmfao EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:00 pm