Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ -nS| Clan Has a New Website Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD -nS| Clan Has a New Website Canada10
-nS|Holy -nS| Clan Has a New Website Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' -nS| Clan Has a New Website Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni -nS| Clan Has a New Website Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips -nS| Clan Has a New Website Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon -nS| Clan Has a New Website Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn -nS| Clan Has a New Website 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 -nS| Clan Has a New Website Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje -nS| Clan Has a New Website Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k -nS| Clan Has a New Website Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays -nS| Clan Has a New Website Canada10
-nS|Fooz` -nS| Clan Has a New Website Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde -nS| Clan Has a New Website Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson -nS| Clan Has a New Website Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
-nS| Clan Has a New Website I_vote_lcap-nS| Clan Has a New Website I_voting_bar-nS| Clan Has a New Website I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
-nS| Clan Has a New Website I_vote_lcap-nS| Clan Has a New Website I_voting_bar-nS| Clan Has a New Website I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

-nS| Clan Has a New Website

Go down 
+2
Legit
KoKe$
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

-nS| Clan Has a New Website Empty
PostSubject: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 pm

One of our newest members, vess, has been generous enough to make us a proper website. He's put a lot of effort into it, and in my opinion, it looks fantastic and works well. He even put his artistic creativity to work by making us a new logo (I made one as well, and as you'll see they alternate; you can probably tell which one I made :3). Thanks a ton, vess!

We will be using that website as our new clan-page, so I strongly encourage everyone to visit the website and register there. Don't worry though, we're not getting rid of this forum; it will remain our forum, and there's a forum link on the new website, so it's easy to navigate your way right back here. We will be deleting the majority of the welcome message here, including the IRC chatbox. You can also find our servers, rules, roster, and even another embedded IRC chatbox.

Here's the new website! http://ns-clan.hes78.com/news.php

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Legit

Legit

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:31 pm

<33

Hope you guys like it.

This was a way of showing my thanks for allowing me to become apart of the clan. If you guys encounter any problems or have suggestions, please let me know and I will attempt to satisfy your needs.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
venom2k

venom2k

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 pm

i been photoshopping for about 4 years now, if yu want i can make ssexy as banners for the website
Back to top Go down
Legit

Legit

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:19 pm

venom2k wrote:
i been photoshopping for about 4 years now, if yu want i can make ssexy as banners for the website

That's up to you.

The websites theme is still in a "testing" phase. There's going to be a lot more changes, but if you'd like to contribute then go for it. Whether or not it will make the final cut is something that I regrettably cannot guarantee.
Back to top Go down
Fooz

Fooz

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 am

Vess, you're one of the newest players that are part of this clan. This gesture is really appreciated by the clan (I guess) and the fact that you've done this for us after only few days... well... good job! :3

Back to top Go down
Infinite

Infinite

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 am

I'm loving it. Vess has always been great at making banners.
Back to top Go down
http://I.onlyuse.xfire&steam
Bloody_CoatHanger

Bloody_CoatHanger

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 am

just my 2 cents, this site looks great.
i love all the info available on every page.. the color scheme and logos are very original and look great and sleek and go well with the whole navy seals theme.
i like the faceless guy and the whole black/white/grey theme going on here, wouldnt change much at all.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 am

Essence has been working his ass off to make this website. He's renovated, and it's really nice. All members are required to register on this website. We'll start using this website regularly (I'm taking the IRC chat and welcome message away from this forum).

http://ns-clan.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -nS| Clan Has a New Website   -nS| Clan Has a New Website Empty

Back to top Go down

-nS| Clan Has a New Website
Page 1 of 1