Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Yello! lol Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Yello! lol Canada10
-nS|Holy Yello! lol Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Yello! lol Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Yello! lol Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Yello! lol Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Yello! lol Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Yello! lol 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Yello! lol Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Yello! lol Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Yello! lol Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Yello! lol Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Yello! lol Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Yello! lol Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Yello! lol Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Yello! lol I_vote_lcapYello! lol I_voting_barYello! lol I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Yello! lol

Go down 
+6
Bloody_CoatHanger
Holy
Stephen
KoKe$
HellYeah!!!
flyOver
10 posters
AuthorMessage
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Just thought I'd drop by to say hello, Im doing fine. Also, thinking about trying out for a different clan, application doesn't seem to be ever getting anywhere.
Back to top Go down
HellYeah!!!
Admin
HellYeah!!!

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:40 am

Why a different clan? You said you were going to be inactive, which you were. When you are active again, I will unlock your application and the process will continue. You made it this far for nothing?

Back to top Go down
https://ns-clan.forumotion.com
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 am

Yeah, you said you'd be inactive. If you hadn't have said that, you'd have been accepted by now. We also really appreciate the effort you've been putting in, making banners and coming to practice amongst all of your personal problems. The admins are currently discussing whether or not to just let you in. You had more than enough votes and you're popular here. Do you still want to be a part of this clan?
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 pm

KoKe$ wrote:
Yeah, you said you'd be inactive. If you hadn't have said that, you'd have been accepted by now. We also really appreciate the effort you've been putting in, making banners and coming to practice amongst all of your personal problems. The admins are currently discussing whether or not to just let you in. You had more than enough votes and you're popular here. Do you still want to be a part of this clan?

Most definitely I would.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Bear with us. We're discussing this issue in the private section.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am

Things are moving forward in this process. We just have one issue; you seem a little like a sore loser, as you almost always make an excuse when you die and you tend to 'bitch' when you don't do well. Nothing against you for now, but the question is: how far would you go to prevent yourself from losing? You must be very tactful in your next response, as whether or not you are accepted depends on what you have to say for yourself.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Fly, you've been on the forums today, yet you haven't responded. Please do.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Just to let you know I'm online 24/7 due to my phone. Also, most of the time I'm not serious of why I die. I just fuck around and say oh gee hits, h4x0r. I don't necessary mean it to be an excuse. Although sometimes I do tend make an excuae which I also have been working on my anger.. I use to be a terrible rager. I've calmed down alot more so far. I don't tend tomaka habit of it. I've still been doing anger programs that have helped me alot more than what I use to be. If I'm accepted, there is no doubt that I will not rage foI don't want to make a bad name for us.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 pm

What you decide is up to you, you are the Leader, you call the shots. I will be honest, I do tend to rage sometimes which I won't doubt. However, I have still been working on it, if I do get a shot in the team (if I do) I'm making a commitment to not:
Rage
Whine
Bitch
Make Excuses
Troll
Rage Quit

I do NOT want to make a bad name for this clan, you guys have a good team going on here. Last thing I would want to do, is waste all your time and dedication to prepare this team. The rest is up to you man, you are the shot caller, the decision rests in the yours and the clans hands.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

OK, that's a very positive thing. I hope you learn to completely tame your anger issues.

As for what you say about me being "the shot caller", you're wrong. That's not how this clan works. I might have the most influence on decisions being made, but I like to think this is a democracy. Most issues I raise in the private section of the forum and make votes etc. to see what the members have to say. I try my best to be a good leader.

KoKe$ wrote:
...how far would you go to prevent yourself from losing?...
That's the crucial question you have not yet answered. Is there anything you have to say for yourself on that note?
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 pm

My answer to that question is that I don't really want to prevent my self from losing all the time. There will always be someone better than me. All I can do from now is my best to play well.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:37 pm

flyOver wrote:
My answer to that question is that I don't really want to prevent my self from losing all the time. There will always be someone better than me. All I can do from now is my best to play well.

I know for a fact that you're lying to me and anyone who reads this. Has it come to your attention that you've been perm-banned on the [TRY] server again? I wonder why?...
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 pm

I was banned because I saw a player pop his head up from a hiding spot and killed him. So they banned me.
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Okay I'll elaborate it. I came creeping throught forklift, a player stood up from his hiding spot and I went over amd killed him. So that pbed me cause they thought I was hacking
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

You're a good liar, you know that? You truly are. You lied about that specific instance, as proven by the following demo provided by [TRY]moltisanti: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3hd9qu

We have been suspecting you for a while, and I for one, saw many strange and "too good to be true" instances in scrims. At times, you even shot a door just before seeing an enemy. In that demo, you see that you trace the walls many times and preshoot a lot. You also tend to move in the general direction of where the enemy is. I can tell that you have been hacking for a long time, as you are very disciplined about hiding it, with looking away from the enemy just before popping around a corner, then quickly snapping onto them. Last night; Toad, Essence, Coat, and I were testing you. There were so many moments where you normally would've seen us, but you kept running past us, just to hide it (you could hear us calling bullshit in teamspeak).

I would have thought that you might have been hacking just to make us think you're a better player, but you've disproved any such theory by aliasing as |p|u|N|K|!* and lying to us about who you were. Thank god you timed out last night, as we knew it was you when you timed out in-game and on teamspeak. We've checked the IP's of your aliases and they all match.

I also strongly disapprove of your attitude. Even at the beginning of this topic, you were forcing our hand as to accept you or not. You did such by threatening to apply to another clan. You had told us that you'd be inactive, so we closed your application until further notice, yet you make this topic, trying to manipulate us into accepting you right away.

The most shameful part is that you don't have the decency to admit to yourself that what you've been doing is unacceptable. You claim that you don't want to tarnish our clan's reputation, yet you decide it's a good idea to hack while applying to the clan. It would most definitely tarnish the clan's name if you were accepted.

It is quite frankly amusing that you thought you could fool us.

Now, to bounce back from this embarrassment, I think it would be a good idea for you to stop hacking and try to move forward, if at all possible; you're a good player even without the hacks. You also have to change your attitude; it will prevent you from attaining your ambitions. I wish you luck in the rest of your life.

Is there anything else you'd like to say for yourself?
Back to top Go down
flyOver

flyOver

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm

All I have to say is that's your opinion bro. Other than that it doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Stephen

Stephen

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:30 pm

flyOver wrote:
All I have to say is that's your opinion bro. Other than that it doesn't matter to me.

Dude, what the fuck is you're problem. Seriously, I've been quiet about you for a long time except telling my opinions to kokes, but you sir are one fucked up human being.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:35 pm

flyOver wrote:
Yes, it is my opinion. And an opinion shared with every other person who's watched that demo. But where do we draw the line between fact and opinion? The word, fact, in itself is based on the claim to knowledge of the human race. So tell me, is it my opinion, or is it a fact? Or does it even matter?

If you want to have a look at some of the [TRY] people's reactions, you can read it here: http://try.forumcommunity.net/?t=50728196
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 pm

flyOver wrote:

^I havn't watched the demo but, that attitude.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_CoatHanger

Bloody_CoatHanger

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:58 pm

flyOver wrote:
Just thought I'd drop by to say hello, Im doing fine. Also, thinking about trying out for a different clan, application doesn't seem to be ever getting anywhere.
when i first saw this, i figured this guy must be some butt buddy of one of yours, as he doesnt seem a proper applicant.
"i want to join but im never gonna be around."
"Hey all, seeking a little attention and not getting any, so i think i might apply to another clan.."
"im in anger management to cope with my Rage! ill try not to Rage on you guys much ,i really want to be here, but your opinions dont matter to me " XD
good riddance lol!
Back to top Go down
Legit

Legit

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

flyOver wrote:

It's funny how you claim that it's Kokes opinion. When in reality, you aren't man enough to admit what you were doing. If you would have been accepted into nS and was found hacking, you would have tarnished the clans name, not only that but you would have been a disgrace.

You still deny the fact, not opinion, fact; That you were caught hacking.

Grow a pair and man up, you can't even do that behind a computer screen? Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Mockercraze

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Weak...
Back to top Go down
Legit

Legit

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Raped Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Fooz

Fooz

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 am

I'm disappointed!
And yes... Raped!
Back to top Go down
Infinite

Infinite

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 am

I need to see this demo. I have to be absolutely positive about this before I make judgements.
Back to top Go down
http://I.onlyuse.xfire&steam
HellYeah!!!
Admin
HellYeah!!!

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Even thought you cannot read this, I just wanted to say thanks for making us laugh today. It was a very generous thing you did. I have not laughed that hard in forever.

For those who are reading this and thinking to yourself "What the hell is he talking about?", let me explain. Today on our -nS| Public Server, we had our very first hacker. He was aliased under the name Kaswakki or something of the form. During the map abbey, KoKe$, FragTag, Molson, Reaper, Smokey, and I all suspected him of hacking. Shortly after, KoKe$ went spec and started to record him for viewing. We were right, he was hacking. He soon chatted us during the game saying "Hey, I'm FlyOver's Cousin. Instantly I /rcon status that shit. I told KoKe$ to compare the two ip's of his "COUSIN" and of FlyOvers ip. They were a match.

FlyOver had no right to show his face on our servers. He was banned. It was exciting for KoKe$ and I. Our very first hacker on our Public Server. Lol.

Anyway, again, thanks for making everyone in ts3 laugh. It was very fun to troll the shit out of you on Uptown after we knew it was you. We trolled you for 5 minutes.....then banned.

P.S. Tell your cousin we say hey!

Lawl.
Back to top Go down
https://ns-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Yello! lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yello! lol   Yello! lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Yello! lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -nS| :: Team -nS| Forum :: News & Announcements-