Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Teh Confession Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Teh Confession Canada10
-nS|Holy Teh Confession Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Teh Confession Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Teh Confession Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Teh Confession Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Teh Confession Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Teh Confession 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Teh Confession Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Teh Confession Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Teh Confession Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Teh Confession Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Teh Confession Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Teh Confession Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Teh Confession Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Teh Confession I_vote_lcapTeh Confession I_voting_barTeh Confession I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Teh Confession

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dystro

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 pm

So long

Last edited by dystro on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephen

Stephen

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Well well well, look who it is.

Remember our little confrontation in rR? I didn't forget. Doubt you did either.

The way you left was pathetic, you're actions after was pathetic.

I'm not sure about you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
dystro

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Word bro, just wanted to come out with and man up.
If you guys don't think I am welcome here, it's okay
with me, I understand. I just wanted to grow up and
let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
dystro

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:59 pm

My actions were pathetic, no doubt in my mind. But hopefully I can recover from these
worthless choices and better myself. Nothing else I can do, already ruined the reputation
I once had. So all I must do, is gain trust from others back, which isn't going to be easy,
but hacking was a easy choice, yet I made it.
Back to top Go down
Molson

Molson

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey fly...

I just want to let you know that you have 0 chance to become friend or even become ''normal'' with me. You hacked and lied to us. You can talk with others if you want. You are pathetic man. At least you admit it.. it's a start, but good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
dystro

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:09 pm

That's fine bro, not saying I want to be best buds with everyone again, made that final
when I picked a wallhack. I just wanted to let everyone know the bullshit I tried to keep secret.
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

NanoBullet

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi there.

You probably dont even recognise me, I'm NanoBullet (not sure if we ever met nor talked).

I wasn't in on this mess, but I can tell you this: That's a very nice attitude of yours, confronting your mistakes and let people know that you're trully sorry about them.
But don't forget: You hurt these people, and not only did you ruin your own reputation, but the clan's reputation... Think about the damage you done to the clan, when they were harvesting a hacker.

This kind of problem takes time to resolve, and just can't be erased from people's minds... I wasn't fully reported on this matter, but that doesn't matter. What matters is you, this clan and what you caused.

People aren't gonna forgive you any time soon, and I think you know that... You just have to live with that heavy conscience for now.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:23 pm

I don't know if you're ever going to read this, but it would be nice if you did.

So let me get this straight. You hear about this nice clan from one of your old friends, so you go hang out with them. Then eventually you apply for the clan, and all this time you've been hacking. So then eventually there is solid evidence against you, and it's posted publicly along with a post shaming your attempts to hack and get away with it. You act all butt-hurt. Then you go around from clan to clan, changing aliases, having no luck finding a decent one or one that doesn't find out you're a hacker. So you get desperate and you long for that nice clan you once wanted to join, so you go back there to plead guilty and to beg for them to let you back into the family. And get this: through this entire process, you've been using the SAME EXACT IP ADRESS. Is that right?

Rhetorical question. It is right.... Are you delusional?

What part of you thinks that you deserve to be around us, or that you even have a smidgen of a chance to be around us? I'm sorry, but you seriously fucked up any chance of that when you hacked and tried to tarnish this clan's name with such a hack.

It's sad, really. You had so much potential. You didn't need a hack, and you seemed like a nice guy.

I respect that you've come to confess, and to me that shows some improvement psychologically. Go get your head straight. Hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes so you can actually be of use to society, rather than its ridiculed scrum.

In all honesty, good luck in life. Farewell.
Back to top Go down
dystro

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm

I never said I wanted back in, I was just coming here to come clean and shit. I don't expect anyone to be chill with me all the sudden or ever. What you guys do is you, I'm just here to confess.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Doesn't matter how much you confess if you're not changing your behavior. I've heard from some other people that they've scrimmed against you within the past week and you were still hacking. You're obviously fucked up in the head if you want to confess, yet you continue to exhibit the same bad behavior that motivated you to come and confess.

So, as I said, good luck in life. You're gonna need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teh Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh Confession   Teh Confession Empty

Back to top Go down

Teh Confession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -nS| :: Team -nS| Forum :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: