Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Thief Application [Inactive] Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Thief Application [Inactive] Canada10
-nS|Holy Thief Application [Inactive] Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Thief Application [Inactive] Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Thief Application [Inactive] Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Thief Application [Inactive] Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Thief Application [Inactive] Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Thief Application [Inactive] 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Thief Application [Inactive] Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Thief Application [Inactive] Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Thief Application [Inactive] Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Thief Application [Inactive] Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Thief Application [Inactive] Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Thief Application [Inactive] Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Thief Application [Inactive] Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Thief Application [Inactive] I_vote_lcapThief Application [Inactive] I_voting_barThief Application [Inactive] I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Thief Application [Inactive] I_vote_lcapThief Application [Inactive] I_voting_barThief Application [Inactive] I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Thief Application [Inactive]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thief.

Thief Application [Inactive] Empty
PostSubject: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Name (in-game/real name):.:AwA:.Thief
Past names/aliases: ((XS))KILL3R/BoN3$, |ARA|KILL3R, Gh0sT, XCurr3nt, (DEAD)KILL3R, {A}Killerbones, Shad0wHunter, Samurai.
Country/GMT: United States--Central
How long have you played Urban Terror?:6.5-7yrs
Have you played competitively (if so, how many seasons, with which clan(s), in what league(s))?: I had played some clanwars in DEAD and ((XS)) clan, but the others have never gone competitive yet.
Past Clans (please specify why you left each clan):|ARA| leader left and had a bad new leader, (DEAD) left-- went incredibly inactive, ((XS)) left-- clan collectively gave up on expanding, {A} clan died.
Are you in another clan right now (if so, which clan)?: yes, I am .:AwA:. clan's leader
If you had to put a value on your skill level, how would you rate yourself (on a 1-10 scale)?: warming up 5, focused 6-7.
What is your preferred role/loadout in-game (auto/snipe, offense/defense, medkit/nades/laser)?:im equally bad with autos and snipes Smile, prefer moving around whether on offense or defens and i dont like to camp, tend to use laser, sometimes silencer, always helmet. and if extra i do medkit.
What days of the week are you available to play?: I can play every day of the week, except have some college classes that take up a little time.
What hours of the day (in your timezone) do you normally play at?:I will normally be online from 11am-2pm
Would you be able to attend clan practices on Wednesday and Sunday nights at 12:00 AM GMT (ask if you need timezone conversion):i should be free unless last minute plans pop up.
What of yours would you say needs the most improvement (in-game)?: coming up with good team strategies as a group when playing, knowing all the areas of a given map, when to cook nades.
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, please state which server(s) and why you were banned)?: A long time ago i was banned from voxel.net for about a week because H20Jway was cheating, i did not say anything until after i got a 30min demo, but he banned me in anger.
What purpose does Urban Terror serve in your life (fun, competition, comradeship, all of the above)? all of the above.
For what reason(s) would you like to join -nS| ?: very active, lots of friends, need to get competetive since my clan isnt working too hot.
Do you have a working mic (TS3 is required)?: yes
Any additional information you'd like to let us know:I know 8+ members in this clan, am pretty much playing for fun in awa clan, my clan goes by the same rules as yours and if you find any problems with the way i act please let me know and take whatever disciplinary measures that are necessary. thanks Smile thief.

Last edited by Thief. on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stephen

Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:01 pm

So what you're saying is, when focused you are a near perfect player.

I'll believe that when I see it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
falc`

falc`

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Thief. wrote:
Name (in-game/real name):.:AwA:.Thief
{A} clan died.
If you had to put a value on your skill level, how would you rate yourself (on a 1-10 scale)?: warming up 7, focused 8-9.
{A} didnt die they switched their name to CaD ik cuz i was in it and skill 8-9 when focused? Id like to arrange a 1v1 between you and me sometime. And also we are in an invitation policy atm man so just keep hanging out with ns (Scrim and pub) and get to know everyone. So good luck.
Back to top Go down
Thief.

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:14 pm

i didnt mean to put down 8-9 that would be godmode, i think i am possibly above average, it is hard to say what my rating would be considering i have not particularly played with topknotch players.
Back to top Go down
Prime'

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Thief. wrote:
i didnt mean to put down 8-9 that would be godmode, i think i am possibly above average, it is hard to say what my rating would be considering i have not particularly played with topknotch players.

Thief if you happen to be available now come to the nS teamspeak real quick, I consider myself to be a 8-9, so i would love to have a 1o1 with you Wink
Back to top Go down
Thief.

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:30 pm

i am on the computer but not able to access teamspeak... i would probably place myself in about 6or7 for skill as the highest
Back to top Go down
Fooz

Fooz

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 am

Guys, guys, guys...
Why are you so brutal? Please, be more comfortable and don't be so aggressive towards the new arrived... Oh, welcome, Thief, nice to meet you. I also agree with you that Thief was a bit boastful but this shouldn't make you reaction in that way. I didn't like that.

Anyway, Thief, like Falco said, try to hang out with nS clan and after that we can vote for you. Come on our Ts3 and show us your real skills. I've already played with you and I don't think your skills' 8-9... I can give you a 5-6, not more. You really need to train!

Good luck.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Thief.

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:40 pm

thanks, and i do agree that my actions were very immature when i put down that i was near perfect, that would mainly be towards restricted weapon bomb mode that i had played 6 yrs. It really doesnt boost up your skill and most of the players are below average, so i guess im good among bad players Smile cya ingame Smile

And with {A} becoming CaD i had in fact heard of that, but i had left because a lot of members ditched all being my only friends in the clan, was told it died so i also left. Sad afterwards nanobullet brought up help needed for .:AwA:. so i offered my help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thief Application [Inactive]   Thief Application [Inactive] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thief Application [Inactive]
Page 1 of 1