Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Sensitivity help. Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Sensitivity help. Canada10
-nS|Holy Sensitivity help. Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Sensitivity help. Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Sensitivity help. Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Sensitivity help. Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Sensitivity help. Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Sensitivity help. 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Sensitivity help. Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Sensitivity help. Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Sensitivity help. Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Sensitivity help. Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Sensitivity help. Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Sensitivity help. Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Sensitivity help. Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Sensitivity help. I_vote_lcapSensitivity help. I_voting_barSensitivity help. I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Sensitivity help. I_vote_lcapSensitivity help. I_voting_barSensitivity help. I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Sensitivity help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joppi

Sensitivity help. Empty
PostSubject: Sensitivity help.   Sensitivity help. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:22 am

http://counterstrikesourcetactics.blogspot.co.uk/2008/02/css-mouse-optimization-guide.html Just wanted yo show this to you guys. This really helped me alot.
Back to top Go down
mang0

Sensitivity help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitivity help.   Sensitivity help. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Interesting read! Thanks Joppi!
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

Sensitivity help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitivity help.   Sensitivity help. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:22 am

What i know about sensitivities : if you like smooth aiming, then use the high dpi. But if you hate smooth aiming ( like i do ) then use the low dpi. Every mouse is different, so don't even try to load usapwnjie.tarquin's config. And every hand is different ofc. How does the gaming mouse help ? - for me it just fits to my hand very well, but if you like to play with smooth aim, then you should buy a gaming mouse. Why people plays with low sens in urt ? - as far as i know, this is the only game wich needs a low sens, in urt you can kill with couple of shots, but in other games like in cs you can hit straight in da head. So your aim has to 'lock' on your opponent because you need four shots to the kevlar to kill the opponent. If you have a high sens, your aim spins around the target, wich makes the hitting hard. Also the movement is a big part of this game, so don't get too low sens. And lower sens needs a bigger mousepad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sensitivity help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensitivity help.   Sensitivity help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensitivity help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -nS| :: Gaming :: Counter Strike: GO-
Jump to: