Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Who is your idol player ? Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Who is your idol player ? Canada10
-nS|Holy Who is your idol player ? Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Who is your idol player ? Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Who is your idol player ? Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Who is your idol player ? Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Who is your idol player ? Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Who is your idol player ? 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Who is your idol player ? Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Who is your idol player ? Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Who is your idol player ? Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Who is your idol player ? Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Who is your idol player ? Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Who is your idol player ? Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Who is your idol player ? Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Who is your idol player ? I_vote_lcapWho is your idol player ? I_voting_barWho is your idol player ? I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Who is your idol player ? I_vote_lcapWho is your idol player ? I_voting_barWho is your idol player ? I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Who is your idol player ?

Go down 
+7
Wh!t3tOaD!
Holy
Maddyn
NanoBullet
Prime'
`Mike
.RkQ
11 posters
AuthorMessage
.RkQ

Who is your idol player ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:03 pm

This is always an interesting question, who is your idol player in urban terror ?
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: active player*   Who is your idol player ? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:07 pm

an active player** (not tarkuins) or is he active :p
Back to top Go down
`Mike

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Kokes. He was like.. the 17th best P&S player of all time. The way he would switch between his Retta and his Spas.. OMG, just flawless. I can only one day hope to reach his level of weapon switching.

and an honorable mention to Holy. Never before have I seen someone spam De and Nades with such grace. Really, he's the reason why P&N is so popular nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Prime'

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:55 pm

I guess if i had to idolize anyone, hmm, it would be Rott, obvious reasons to some of you Wink
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

NanoBullet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Prime ofc.
Not only he's an awesome urt player, he looks great in a banana suit as well.

No one can top that <3
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: Navy Seals   Who is your idol player ? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 pm

I try to talk seriously, but you keep making jokes all the time :'D
Back to top Go down
Maddyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:27 pm

For me as an SR8-Player i loved to watch tarquin play with it - ofc it would be great to have that sr8-skill. Also ofc there are some other very skilled snipers on the road, but tarquin ofc also cause of his vid is the most recognized, also in the past.
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:07 am

actually tarq was quite stupid, cuz he didn't use any secondary...
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:09 am

however my idol player has been goddes, cuz i've noticed that i play like he does, and he is rly good
Back to top Go down
Prime'

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 am

.RkQ wrote:
actually tarq was quite stupid, cuz he didn't use any secondary...
Thats not true, i played with tarq multiple times, and knew him somewhat well, back when i was playing ftwgl 2-3 seasons ago. he was a great player, incredibly talented and incredibly smart Razz just FYI
Back to top Go down
Holy

Holy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 am

I also disagree with you RKQ and dont think a lack of a secondary makes someone 'stupid' as he picked up nades or a med-kit instead and was very skilled with the deagle.
Its a preference and since you don't sr8 very often you're not incredibly well versed to criticise
I would also have to probably go with Tarquin as i loved his videos and his running commentary during one of his games was really interesting
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: tarquin   Who is your idol player ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:44 pm

ehm... yeah he is one of the best sr8 players of all the time, and he can use his deagle in rlly deadly way, but he got killed very often, cuz he took stupid riskies with the sr8 Razz, or then he ran out of ammo, well he had his own gameplay style, wich wasn't the best one, i'm sure that he could be better with a secondary :p, but everyone has their own way to play this game
Back to top Go down
Maddyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 pm

I really agree with RkQ that Goddess is a good player. I still have contact with him, he was my teammate back in FMD when we started, and also then in wayne?!. At last now he playes for PT - he told that he never will be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

NanoBullet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 am

Maddyn wrote:
I really agree with RkQ that Goddess is a good player. I still have contact with him, he was my teammate back in FMD when we started, and also then in wayne?!. At last now he playes for PT - he told that he never will be Very Happy

G0ddess plays for the Portuguese National Team.
Is it the same Goddess?
Back to top Go down
Maddyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Quote :
At last now he playes for PT - he told that he never will be

yeh he is Smile
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 pm

solitary, I think he's the best g36 in this game and his gamesense is incredible. The only reason why GlaD and Area-51 have won so many FTWGL and STA seasons
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Brizz ftw. really deadly player , he's everywhere le 1manarmy
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: brizz   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:59 am

2bad, yeah brizz would be an incredible player in this game... but he uses the wallhack sometimes. But because of everyone "likes" him he doesn't get the bans. Example --> GT| vs glory. Yore uploaded 10 videos about his wallhack, youtube --> brizz urban terror.
Back to top Go down
Maddyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 am

Unfortunately yore got banned instead? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 am

To be honest, RKQ, I watched all of these videos about Brizz. I have to say, not a single one proves wh. Everyone has some weird gamesense sometimes, and the majority of those videos show nothing at all. With that said, it's still possible he does wallhack. If he does use one, then he's very good at hiding it, that's for sure.

As for my idol player, I would have to say HeMP. I've been watching his youtube videos for a very long time, an I've always aspired to be as good as he is.
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 pm

don't you hate frenchies?Wink
Back to top Go down
Gwenayde

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

tarq/rott/kokes c(:
Back to top Go down
FewBadDays

FewBadDays

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Fbd`is my idol. He's so good and smexy <3
Back to top Go down
Maddyn

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 pm

FewBadDays wrote:
Fbd`is my idol. He's so good and smexy <3

and now a serious reply to a serious-meant-to-be-topic
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: about YORE   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Yore was a great player. I don't know but he started to hack in season 10. I played a lot with him, and I can say that he didn't hack back these days... DsP* started to die, nitr0x got banned and a couple of members left that clan, and there was a lot to do with the DsP** (second team). I don't know. Maybe Yore got bored, I mean he never plays with the sr8 and he played with the sr8 when he Hacked. To be honest, i've seen only one clip where Yore may have a wallhack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FRUeCoTAnM, also that may not be him... there can be some haters from the [b00bs] clan, who wants him to get banned. AND urban zone Banned SmieZ! too. Thug told me that there was a faker of smiez from portugal in a pcw. I don't think that SmieZ would ever hack... and Prime' would you think that ?
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

RKQ, I watched the demo where Yore was playing against [b00bs] in a cw. The wallhack was really obvious. To be honest, he probably started hacking out of jealousy towards brizz, considering he was obsessed with finding proof of brizz hacking (if you can call it proof).
Back to top Go down
Prime'

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Actually RKQ i would say that, smiez openly admitted to myself and other members of z2 that the demo was him, from 2 years ago, its an alias he used, and it is him playing. same with yore, i watched 4 demos of him, all 4 were obvious as fuck Razz
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: yore   Who is your idol player ? EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Well i watched that demo like 10 min and i saw only experience there, and awarness, but maybe there was wh somewhere...
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 am

okay NAVY SEALS : Yore is the hacker and Brizz is the clean player and pro, gg
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:00 am

.RkQ wrote:
okay NAVY SEALS : Yore is the hacker and Brizz is the clean player and pro, gg

Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 pm

lol rkq, who do you think you are to say that?
that was quite bitch.
Everyone can have his own opinion , sir. If they have a demo of Yore an he's cheating then yeah, he's an hacker. Brizz doesn't have any obvious wh demo so I won't say he hacks till someone proves it

BTW, You are in navy seals,sir

Last edited by 2BaD on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

NanoBullet

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:57 pm

2BaD wrote:
lol rkq, who do you think you are to say that?
that was quite bitch.
Everyone can have his own opinion , sir. If they have a demo of Yore an he's cheating then yeah, he's an hacker. Brizz doesn't have any obvious wh demo so I won't say he hackers till someone proves it

BTW, You are in navy seals,sir

Love you Monsieur <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your idol player ?   Who is your idol player ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your idol player ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -nS| :: Gaming :: Urban Terror-
Jump to: