Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ inactivity & leaving... Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD inactivity & leaving... Canada10
-nS|Holy inactivity & leaving... Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' inactivity & leaving... Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni inactivity & leaving... Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips inactivity & leaving... Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon inactivity & leaving... Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn inactivity & leaving... 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 inactivity & leaving... Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje inactivity & leaving... Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k inactivity & leaving... Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays inactivity & leaving... Canada10
-nS|Fooz` inactivity & leaving... Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde inactivity & leaving... Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson inactivity & leaving... Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
inactivity & leaving... I_vote_lcapinactivity & leaving... I_voting_barinactivity & leaving... I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
inactivity & leaving... I_vote_lcapinactivity & leaving... I_voting_barinactivity & leaving... I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

inactivity & leaving...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FewBadDays

FewBadDays

inactivity & leaving... Empty
PostSubject: inactivity & leaving...   inactivity & leaving... EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Hey guys! I think that you saw that I was inactive. I forgot to tell it to you guys and i'm sorry!!!!! It's summer time, i'm going out with friends so i'm not playing a lot. I'm not playing urt anymore and I think that i'm going to leave nS... You're a great team, I love everyone! But I don't want to be inactive and nS at the same time. Hope that you will understand what i'm saying :/

Have fun guys!<3 I'll keep in my mind everyone<3

See you (:
Back to top Go down
Gwenayde

PostSubject: Re: inactivity & leaving...   inactivity & leaving... EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 pm

NUUUUUUUUUU DUN LEAVE ME Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
beni´´

beni´´

PostSubject: Re: inactivity & leaving...   inactivity & leaving... EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:13 pm

feeeeeeew, dont leave the clan. Its summertime alot of people will go inactive including me, so stay in the clan and i'll see you when winter comes again. 

k?
k.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: inactivity & leaving...   inactivity & leaving... EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 am

I respect your decision few, but what beni said is so true. Everyone goes inactive over the summer but they all stay in the clan. When Autumn comes around, people will be a lot more active. Also, nobody is really playing UrT right now anyway (fuck 4.2).

I hope you change your mind. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in life and there will always be a place here for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
mang0

PostSubject: Re: inactivity & leaving...   inactivity & leaving... EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

RIP.
Return Immediately, Prick. :3

Practically no one is active anymore... the only time I ever play 4.2 now is with Beni occasionally, just 1v1 for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inactivity & leaving...   inactivity & leaving... Empty

Back to top Go down

inactivity & leaving...
Page 1 of 1