Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Clan and me stuffs. Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Clan and me stuffs. Canada10
-nS|Holy Clan and me stuffs. Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Clan and me stuffs. Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Clan and me stuffs. Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Clan and me stuffs. Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Clan and me stuffs. Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Clan and me stuffs. 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Clan and me stuffs. Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Clan and me stuffs. Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Clan and me stuffs. Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Clan and me stuffs. Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Clan and me stuffs. Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Clan and me stuffs. Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Clan and me stuffs. Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Clan and me stuffs. I_vote_lcapClan and me stuffs. I_voting_barClan and me stuffs. I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Clan and me stuffs. I_vote_lcapClan and me stuffs. I_voting_barClan and me stuffs. I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Clan and me stuffs.

Go down 
+2
KoKe$
Mockercraze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mockercraze

Clan and me stuffs. Empty
PostSubject: Clan and me stuffs.   Clan and me stuffs. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 am

So hey guys, been a long time again, another summer etc. etc. So i wanted to let you guys know that im done with UrT, howerver I'm still interested in staying in the clan, but the only games i would play would be Steam games and LoL, and maybe any other misc game that becomes popular in the near future. Ill be joining teamspeak and what not in a couple of weeks when school starts. I hope to see you guys soon, i would really like to get back to playing with NS. I know in the past i pretty much have never been on, and i had been focusing my time on life things and LoL, but when i get back ill hop on teamspeak and see what you guys are up to.

-Mock
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Clan and me stuffs.   Clan and me stuffs. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 am

Glad to hear it man. No worries about UrT, a lot of us are on the same page with that game. I'm not sure if we'll ever compete again as a clan in UrT. As for other games we're playing now; the main games we're playing are LoL, CS:GO, Borderlands 2, and Minecraft. We've definitely evolved from an UrT clan into a multi-gaming community.

Thanks for checking in and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: Clan and me stuffs.   Clan and me stuffs. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:53 am

Thanks for the heads up, sir... As kokes said.. ns is pretty done with urt ........... So am I .. Looking forward to play with you
Back to top Go down
Gwenayde

PostSubject: Re: Clan and me stuffs.   Clan and me stuffs. EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 am

yeaah don't play urt much at all now... mostly LoL and minecraft for me. Nice to see you though Smile
Back to top Go down
REAPER

REAPER

PostSubject: Re: Clan and me stuffs.   Clan and me stuffs. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 am

Nice to see you mocker! Look forward to talking with you.

On a side note, am I the only one that pubs in urt anymore Sad XD
No matter still have fun with everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
mang0

PostSubject: Re: Clan and me stuffs.   Clan and me stuffs. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Reaps, I still pub! In fact that's pretty much all I do now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan and me stuffs.   Clan and me stuffs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan and me stuffs.
Page 1 of 1