Team -nS|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:47 am
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Your idol-brizz hacking :) Uk_fla10
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD Your idol-brizz hacking :) Canada10
-nS|Holy Your idol-brizz hacking :) Uk_fla10
-nS|Prime' Your idol-brizz hacking :) Uk_fla10
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni Your idol-brizz hacking :) Screen10
-nS|CaptainTrips Your idol-brizz hacking :) Icelan10
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Your idol-brizz hacking :) Uk_fla10
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Your idol-brizz hacking :) 4xy1r21
-nS|mang0 Your idol-brizz hacking :) Uk_fla10
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje Your idol-brizz hacking :) Screen10
-nS|Venom|2k Your idol-brizz hacking :) Canada10
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays Your idol-brizz hacking :) Canada10
-nS|Fooz` Your idol-brizz hacking :) Flag-small-italian
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde Your idol-brizz hacking :) Canada10
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson Your idol-brizz hacking :) Canada10
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
Your idol-brizz hacking :) I_vote_lcapYour idol-brizz hacking :) I_voting_barYour idol-brizz hacking :) I_vote_rcap 
HellYeah!!!
Your idol-brizz hacking :) I_vote_lcapYour idol-brizz hacking :) I_voting_barYour idol-brizz hacking :) I_vote_rcap 
Fooz
2BaD
Stephen
Molson
Holy
REAPER
Legit
Wh!t3tOaD!
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Your idol-brizz hacking :)

Go down 
+2
KoKe$
.RkQ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
.RkQ

Your idol-brizz hacking :) Empty
PostSubject: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:36 am

Hello, I'm not gonna post this to UZ forums, because 4.1.1 is changing to 4.2, and there you can't hack anymore, because of the accounts. Brizz hacked in 4.1.1 for a long time, he is an experienced wallhacker, and low fov aimbot user. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sndB20daWMM, Here i just want to proof this for you, @ 0:11 he shot the wall instead of the gate, that would be normal preshooting if he shot to the gate, but not to the wall, where the GT guy is. Yore was probably a wallhacker too, but that's not 100 % sure, someone might fake him in a pcw. Have a nice day, atleast I like to bust wallhacks, it's interesting Smile , this post is owned for the people, who likes to bust the wallhacks - RKQ
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 am

Why are you posting this here and not on the UZ forums? If you're so convinced, then you might as well post it on the UZ forums. I've already seen this video, and in my opinion it proves nothing. Everyone does some strange things while playing, and it's very possible that Brizz was trying to preshoot the gate, but missed by a tiny bit and hit the wall. You obviously need to look more closely because even if he was trying to shoot the GT guy through the wall, he missed pretty badly. He only just hit the wall.

To be honest, RKQ, I find it laughable that you think Brizz hacks for sure, and that Yore wasn't hacking for sure. He wasn't banned for hacking in any pcws, and even if he was, they would've checked his ip to make sure it was him. He was banned for hacking in an official against b00bs. If you haven't seen the demo, you really should watch it; the wallhack is fucking obvious. There's still no solid proof I've seen of Brizz hacking. You know Yore was fucking obsessed with trying to catch Brizz, and all of his videos of him show absolutely nothing.

You need to stop blindly following Yore. The guy was crazy and he hacked. I suggest trying to remove all biases and having another look at the evidence in both cases.
Back to top Go down
REAPER

REAPER

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Also who idolizes brizz?
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm

I said he was one of my favorite players in an older topic
Back to top Go down
.RkQ

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:53 am

lOOl can't believe that i've posted this kind of shit here, once again I have to read my own text with a red face.
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:25 pm

hahaha you wrote that because of me :>
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 pm

lol it's always disturbing seeing the shits we used to post long ago haha
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
KoKe$

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:29 pm

huehuehuehue
Back to top Go down
beni´´

beni´´

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Hello fgts
Back to top Go down
2BaD

2BaD

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 am

Wh!t3tOaD! wrote:
lol it's always disturbing seeing the shits we used to post long ago haha
I agree ahahahha .... Once I posted a demo of me getting raped by b and tiger and was like... oooo don't try they're good
Back to top Go down
Wh!t3tOaD!

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 pm

hauheuahsauhaushuehahsauehauheuaheuehuheu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your idol-brizz hacking :)   Your idol-brizz hacking :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your idol-brizz hacking :)
Page 1 of 1